Daisy started with Apricity in 2021 through her networking links. She is in her final semester at Western Sydney University where she is studying a Bachelor of Business with a major in Marketing. She has just completed an exchange program in Milan, Italy where she focused on new trends in brand communication and consumer engagement.
Daisy has previously worked in hospitality, and travel and tourism, gaining valuable customer service and sales experience. Based in Sydney, she enjoys keeping fit, travelling the world, and catching up with her friends and family.
If you could invite five people to a dinner party, dead or alive, who would they be?
1. Princess Diana; she had an amazing heart and I’d love to hear her speak on causes dear to her.
2. Harry Styles; I love him and have always wanted to meet him!
3. Marilyn Monroe; I think she would be lovely to meet and talk to.
4. Heath Ledger; I think he is an amazing actor and would love the chance to meet him.
5. Freddie Mercury; he’s a legend and I’d love to hear him sing in person!
What three items would you take with you to a deserted island?
An endless supply of snacks, my phone (as long as there is a power source & wifi), and swimmers.
What is your favourite holiday destination and why?
England! Not only do I get to see all of my family, but it’s my second home. Plus I am so close to many other countries I can travel to.
What is the best piece of advice you've ever received?
To be true to myself, stop overthinking everything and know that I am capable of more than I realise.
If money was no object, what would you do all day?
I would travel, and go to every Formula 1 race! Apart from that I would buy my dad a nice big house, and look after my family.