APRICITY WEBINAR SERIES
The Future of Small Business Finance
Hosted by Apricity Finance CEO Linden Toll – gain valuable insights from guests Pepper Money ANZ CEO Mario Rehayem, BizPay Co-Founder & Global CEO David Price and Judo Bank Managing Director Relationships, NSW Stephen Mifsud.
- Why has the landscape changed?
- What does the future look like?
- How can SMEs use alternative finance lenders to grow?
- Insights into choosing the right option for your small business
Leadership In A Crisis
We welcomed Andrew Mehrtens, Nathan Sharpe and Terry Lee to share their insights and expertise on leadership. The discussion covered:
- What makes some people and businesses survive or even thrive in a crisis while others perish?
- How can we prepare ourselves to lead our teams and families out of the pandemic?
- What can we learn from the leaders of the past?
- What can we learn from the sporting arena?
But how do you ensure working on these contracts works for your business? We look at the benefits, pitfalls and processes of working on large contracts. Plus, what you can do to ensure your tender stands out from the crowd.We are joined by ASBFEO Deputy Ombudsman Dr. Craig Latham and author Maurice Downing (Winning Government Tenders).
Managing Debt and Preparing For Recovery